- The ability to go beyond standard insights into text-based content because of its NLP (natural language processing) capabilities with audio, image and video formats.
- New ways for users to interrogate content data: Users can explore data insights through searching by topic, style and format preferences instead of queries around specific, predictable keywords like brand names, for instance.
- Image recognition and computer vision applied to identify content trends across text, video, audio and images.
- The ability to cross-reference company data: Organisations do not need to integrate their systems but have the option of cross-referencing industry insights against their own in-house primary data or website analytic tools
- Avoiding any third-party cookies or tracking when finding engagement insights.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
Meta said it was committed to 'meaningful transparency, while also protecting people's privacy'.
Long-time Omnicom Media Group exec will be responsible for designing solutions that tap into Publicis’ technology, creative, media and data capabilities.