- The ability to go beyond standard insights into text-based content because of its NLP (natural language processing) capabilities with audio, image and video formats.
- New ways for users to interrogate content data: Users can explore data insights through searching by topic, style and format preferences instead of queries around specific, predictable keywords like brand names, for instance.
- Image recognition and computer vision applied to identify content trends across text, video, audio and images.
- The ability to cross-reference company data: Organisations do not need to integrate their systems but have the option of cross-referencing industry insights against their own in-house primary data or website analytic tools
- Avoiding any third-party cookies or tracking when finding engagement insights.
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for Campaign Bulletins
While Google and Meta deal with slowdowns, Amazon's advertising business, still a small fraction of the overall sales, grew 19% in the fourth quarter.
Ad revenue across Google properties was $2.2 billion lower in the quarter than a year prior as shrinking brand budgets spread to search.
Telling brave and bold brand stories for Uber in India, Singh unlocks brand propositions deeply rooted in category, culture and consumer truths that drive business growth.
The last standing location of the iconic video rental store in Bend, Oregon, USA will play the ad at its Super Bowl watch party.