A little over a year ago, Lauren Fisher, an eMarketer analyst and author of the report US Ad Fraud 2017 Buyers and Sellers Fall Prey to More Sophisticated Forms, considered mobile a relatively “clean space” when it came to fraud.
Times have changed. Speaking on a podcast in May this year, Fisher acknowledged that her assumption had been overly optimistic, partly because of the difficulty in measuring mobile advertising back then....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events