Biometric research conducted by Integral Ad Science looks to prove that ads viewed in high-quality mobile web environments are perceived more favourably, and drive higher engagement and brand recall.
The study tracked brain activity believed to be responsible for positive and negative affinity. It found that consumers liked ad creative 74% more when seen next to high-quality content, versus the same advertisements seen in low-quality environments.
Moreover, it found that...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events