Sydney is an art lover's paradise these days, with more than 300 works by 70 artists such as Ai Weiwei and Abraham Cruzvillegas on display throughout the city as part of the Biennale of Sydney, held together, as events like these tend to be, by an inscrutably esoteric framework
Under the theme of Superposition Equilibrium Engagement, the 21st Biennale of Sydney examines the world today by borrowing the word superposition’ which state...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events