Ad fraud is a growing problem for the industry and has become part of every marketer’s vocabulary. It affects how our entire ecosystem is perceived, and impacts the central issue of whether a brand can even trust their digital advertising investments, not to mention the loftier goal of driving a better return on investment. Recent reports of ads from renowned brands being served on dubious websites impact marketers’ concerns further, with brand reputation being put at risk....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events