Achieving harmony in the workplace is tricky. As we advance into an increasingly digitised consumer market, nowhere is this more obvious or contentious than the relationship between CIOs and CMOs. Both roles are under great pressure as the boundaries between their respective skillsets and responsibilities blur, and they struggle to meet the dual demands of customers expecting more engagement and greater personalisation, and boardrooms needing justification on marketing spend and ROI.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events