Michele Samoulides, senior manager, Worldwide Reward Recognition Programs at Microsoft, talks to CEI about incorporating authenticity into incentive programs.
How do you define authenticity
I think the bottom line to being authentic is to be genuine. Asking questions, being open to diversity, being inclusive.
How do you manage the varying definitions of authenticity when you design programs for many nationalities and cultures
Depending on where we’re...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events