HillKnowlton Strategies today announced that Michelle Tham will lead the Malaysia office, on top of her role as Singapore managing director.
Tham takes over from Justin Then, who is leaving HK after three years to pursue new opportunities.
Tham joined HK in 2014, arriving as Singapore MD replacing Jamie Morse. She has helped turn the PR agency around in that time and grown the Singapore operation. Her appointment reflects...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events