Havas China's Beijing office has won the traditional offline media assignment for one of the largest state-owned telecommunications brands in the market, China Telecom.
The scope of work involves media strategy, buying and performance evaluation for a period of two years. Specifically, the types of media platforms covered in this win are OOH, TV excluding CCTV, radio and print.
“The telecommunications industry is one of the key drivers of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events