In partnership with Sony Pictures, the mall is executing Amazing power at Harbour City’, a month-long marketing mission leading up to the film's May release.
The shopping centre's Ocean Terminal Forecourt will transform into a rough street of New York City from 1 April to 11 May. Lined with lamp posts and traffic signs, the scene features a yellow cab that's been in a serious accident and a 12-foot-tall Spider-Man who has come to save...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events