A new study by Kalibri Labs and Prism Advisory Group co-funded by Hilton, PCMA, and NYC Company found that about 51% of city-wide conference attendees were identified to be booking through the room block. The remaining 49% were booking accommodation through their own meeting organisers or booking alternate accommodations.
Of the 49%, it was found that 25% of attendees stayed in hotels designated as part of the room block, but did so on their...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events