Brand screw-ups in China seem to pop up every so often especially given sensitive geo-political issues and strict local regulations. The case that blew up in perhaps the most epic proportions was the Dolce Gabbana situation last year, but many controversies have preceded and followed.
A new report by Chinese social media management platform Kawo details a decade of brand crises in China. To collect data, the company read hundreds of news articles from...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events