Hakuhodo DY Media Partners hereon referred to as Hakuhodo has formed a partnership with Instreamatic, a San Francisco-based voice technology platform, to offer voice advertising services in Japan.
Hakuhodo will use the platform to create interactive voice advertising for clients that will then run on premium audio publishers. Instreamatic claims to use AI technology to enable “dialogues with consumers”.
The company explains that a typical voice ad it would deliver on a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events