It’s a small step to raising the value of brainpower in a market where sheer media buying power still takes precedence. In September, Hakuhodo launched Teko, a five-person team that aims to bring siloed agency functions closer together and offer strategic solutions that take into account a client’s business as a whole, rather than just its advertising needs.
The proposition is certainly not unique, but it is a new direction for Hakuhodo, whose model, like...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events