A concept store at Hong Kong Polytechnic University, pairing Guess' retail collections with Alibaba's FashionAI project, offers a glimpse into how the American retailer's physical flagship stores in Hong Kong and Shanghai may be digitally transformed by year's end.
Guess has been buttoning up plans to be first global brand to digitise its stores after Chinese competitor Peacebird started last year.
The Guess concept store, which...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events