GroupM has hired Brett Conway as chief talent officer for Asia-Pacific.
Conway joins from eBay APAC, where he was most recently senior HR director. He has more than 26 years’ global HR experience, with the past 11 in Singapore, working for brands including Coca-Cola, GSK and Illumina.
He will be replacing Angela Ryan, who is leaving GroupM APAC at the start of June to join Fox Networks Group as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events