WPP's Grey has bought a majority share in Autumn Worldwide, an independent social media and digital marketing agency. Autumn brings to the Grey fold 165 employees, three offices in India in Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi and both blue-chip and local clients including PepsiCo, Reckitt Benckiser Group and Samsonite.
Autumn was founded 13 years ago as a brand consultancy by Abhay Rajankar creative director and Anusha Shetty CEO, before expanding into...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events