Google's new Search Console has gone public.
Released in July 2017 to a selected group of large advertisers and agencies, the new Search Console will comprise the same 16 months of data that was made available in the private beta. Advertisers and agencies will be able to make use of the data in order to analyze trends and tabulate year-on-year comparisons.
Users will be notified as and when they are...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events