Starting this month, advertisers and agencies using Google AdWords stand to achieve a step closer to work-life balance.
Google has introduced rotation settings that will allow marketers to adjust campaigns to optimize on the AdWords that are achieving the specified campaign goals. The new settings will also allow planners to attribute equal budget preference across the chosen AdWords in a setting referred to as Rotate Indefinitely.
With the setting...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events