This week, advertisers and agencies using Google AdWords will gain access to two new features that will allow them to gauge the effectiveness of ad creatives and to limit ad frequency by attaching it to the product inventory in stock.
The first feature will show advertisers which ad creative appeared in the coveted absolute top impression share. If an advertisers ad creative appears three times out of 10 in the absolute top slot, then...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events