The technology behind The Feed, for which Getty says it has a patent pending, retrieves trending data from Twitter and searches Getty's image database for relevant images, which then appear on a dedicated website and in topical timelines on Facebook Sports and Entertainment, for example.
On Twitter, the account FeedMeGetty sends out hourly Tweets of the biggest thing happening in the world right now. In addition, users can...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events