Despite outnumbering men, women in the Asian public relations PR and communications field are still losing out in terms of pay, according to the State of the Industry Report 2018 by PR talent consultancy Prospect and communications network PublicAffairsAsia.
The report suggests that more women work in the industry than men, judging by the split of gender among respondents, who were 58% female and 42% male. In PR specifically, 63% were female and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events