The recent news that Gap is finally entering the Chinese market will have surprised few in the Asian fashion industry, particularly as the likes of rival global fast fashion chains such as Zara, HM and Uniqlo are already commanding a presence on high streets and in shopping malls in major regional cities.
While some have questioned Gap’s strategy to open first in just Shanghai and Beijing, rather than tier two cities where consumers are deprived of well-known fashion...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events