Today, the FT launched two new apps for the Indian market. The web apps which bypass Apple's iTunes store are designed to work across a range of screens from large tablets and small-screen phones.
The web app grants users free access to all stories on the homepage, exclusively in India. It also features tailored content covering the latest Indian and international business news and analysis.
The launch is aimed at accellerating FT...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events