A Finnish creative agency that relies on teams of freelancers rather than agency staff is opening for business in Singapore. The shop here will be led by managing partner and creative director Antti Toivonen, who has worked in Singapore over the past 10 years as a creative director for agencies like TBWA, Ogilvy and RGA.
Toivonen has hired a yet-to-be announced business director and is building out a team of producers and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events