There is very little that is straightforward about the digital-media supply chain. We know that it was originally built quickly out of opportunity, in parallel with the big walled gardens. The ensuing systems proved lucrative for some players but unsatisfactory to advertisers, who went on to decry it as murky at best, fraudulent at worst.
But the road to fixing and rebuilding it has since been complicated by the multitude of players, each with their...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events