1. Catch the trending wave
In the book real-time marketing and PR’, David Meerman Scott's real-time power law maintains that ideas are most likely to catch fire inside 48 hours of the story breaking. With this in mind you need to strike while the iron is hot. You have to gear your organisation so that it can ride in a story’s slipstream. Timing is key if you want your...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events