1. What in the world is e-Sports
E-Sports covers all officially sponsored online gaming leagues in Korea, overseen by the Korea e-Sports Federation. The federation was founded in 1997 as the Korea Pro Game Association, changing its moniker to the now nationally ubiquitous term of e-Sports’.
The biggest competitions revolve around gaming platform Starcraft. There are over 1,300 professional gamers and nine major game leagues for 23 gaming platforms. The popularity of e-Sports is so great that Blizzard...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events