1. Think bottom-up
Previously, Chinese consumers were just like sheep who responded to being “talked down to.” However, with the advent of social media such as Weibo, masses are no longer inclined to be told what to do or think.
Chinese consumers are starting to speak out, and their collective voices are beginning to influence brand marketing strategies.
Acknowledging this fact, Nike launched its 'Find your greatness' campaign,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events