A quick look around the parenting blogosphere is enough to see that attitudes have changed. Gone is the doting homemaker’, and in their place is a much more irreverent parent figure who confesses their faults and failures and reveals a grittier side to family life. More than just an Instagram or WeChat trend, this new tone reflects a wider shift around how we define success as a society in general.
Employee absence due to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events