Facebook has updated the way it ranks videos across its platform, further prioritising originality, videos that keep users engaged for longer periods of time and those which build loyal fanbases.
Originality forms an increasingly important role in how video is ranked across Facebook.
In the latest update to its video guidelines, the platform said it will “more strongly” limit distribution and monetisation of unoriginal or repurposed content from other sources “with limited...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events