Facebook reported a net income of $10.2 billion in 2016, up from $3.7 billion in 2015 on the back of exceedingly strong advertising revenue performance.
The internet giant’s ad revenue for 2016 totalled $26 billion, a 57 percent increase from $17 billion in 2015, it disclosed during its earnings report for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2016, last night.
Of this, eMarketer estimates the UK to represent $1.8...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events