Despite advances made in technology communications, an overwhelming 78% of businesspeople surveyed by Carlson Wagonlit Travel CWT prefer in-person meetings.
This is because tangible business benefits from face-to-face meetings are believed to far outweigh cost savings, such as more meaningful relationships 23% but budget restraints remain a key hurdle. The survey was carried out on 1,160 executives in APAC by CWT and recruitment specialist Ambition.
Because face-to-face meetings often require travel, one...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events