For over a century, it was a symbol of Japan’s heavily guarded economy, seemingly impenetrable like the glass structure of its headquarters that towers the skyline of Tokyo. Dentsu Inc so firmly entrenched as the dominant force in Japanese advertising that second-placed Hakuhodo is nothing more than a challenger to its force controls nearly a quarter of the market in Japan. Yet for years, the Japanese giant has battled to make an impact in international markets. Then, in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events