Blockchain technology can demystify the digital advertising supply chain, in turn helping to tackle ad fraud and create more valuable impressions. It can provide media companies with new ways to monetise with the option of micropayments and consumer donations. It can provide consumers with better access to finance, greater online privacy and control and rewards. But it is a powerful tool that can also be used to increase a goverment's power and surveillance.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events