Rob Campbell pictured, regional head of strategy at Wieden Kennedy Shanghai, and Charles Wigley, chairman of BBH Asia, took turns poking holes in the myths and unquestioned assumptions that often drive marketing and creative decisions.
The death of TV
By rights, none of us should be making TV ads anymore, because the general belief is that digital will absolutely take its place, Wigley said. But if you look at actual data,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events