The event industry’s evolution is perhaps nowhere more apparent than in China, which has developed from being an inbound market for international brands to pioneering social media platforms and exporting some of the world’s fastest-growing brands of its own.
Up until 2008, multinational brands were the lifeblood of agency business in China. “When the Olympics came we started pitching for more consumer events for brands like Coca-Cola, Lenovo and Bank of China as well as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events