Often defined as those born in 1995 and later, Gen Z is the demographic that is now coming of age. According to a Bloomberg analysis on UN data, Gen Z will comprise 32% of the global population of 7.7 billion in 2019. That represents a significant consumer segment, which, coupled with its growing spending power, will likely make an impact on many markets around the world.
While Gen Z are regarded as eager adopters of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events