Electronic Arts has shortlisted Hearts Science and MSIX for its global media planning and buying account, ending its relationship with incumbent Starcom.
The gaming brand held pitches for the account last month with the three agencies, as well as Havas Media. Havas previously worked with EA, but this came to an end in 2016.
EA is yet to make a decision on the winner. ID Comms is assisting with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events