Packaged foods with bugs as ingredients have been a popular topic in Western countries during the past three years, and now the conversation is creeping into Asia.
In Thailand, edible insects are now poised on supermarket shelves. Bugsolutely, founded in 2015 in Bangkok, is part of the rapidly growing market of 'bug food' with its cricket pasta productthe only pasta in the world containing 20 percent cricket flour, it claims....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events