JAPAN NIELSEN MARKET SNAPSHOT
Japan is the world’s third largest economy with nominal GDP of $US5.2 trillion in 2019, according to IMF estimates. However, the country is facing economic challenges, with GDP declining at 0.6% in the first quarter of 2019, coming off the back of a modest 1.3% growth last year during the same period. Coupled with this, inflation stands at just 0.7%, indicating weakening in the economy and an overall...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events