MALAYSIA NIELSEN MARKET SNAPSHOT
Southeast Asia's third-largest economy, Malaysia, is expected to sustain its growth momentum, expanding from 4.3% to 4.8% in 2019 amidst rising economic challenges and regional trade tensions. The Malaysian government is focusing on keeping a check on inflation, reallocating funds and diverting investments in favour of pushing consumption within the economy by keeping the purchasing power in the hands of consumers.
Meanwhile, consumer confidence remains...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events