Ad Nut has seen Stranger Things before, but this is still pretty strange.
When thinking how a luxury car dealer in Asia might promote a new anti-collision system, one might not think of jumping on the back of a popular new season launch of an American Netflix show.
But that's exactly what BBDO Singapore has done, pouncing on the upcoming July 4th launch of the third season of Stranger Things for Cycle...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events