This is the month of Shraavana, which generally falls between16 July and 15 August. Shraavana symbolizes the beginning of the festive season in Nepal, and festivals are the most important time in the marketing calendar if you want to influence the purchase decisions of typical Nepalese consumers.
Festivals are a time when everyone gets down to shopping in Nepal. It is a time to spend loads of money without feeling guilty because it has always...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events