By 2021, Singapore's GDP is expected to grow by $10 billion due to digital transformation.
The finding is part of 'Unlocking the Economic Impact of Digital Transformation in Asia Pacific', a study by IDC, commissioned by Microsoft, looking at the impact of digital transformation on companies, society and the economy.
Based on responses from 1,560 senior business leaders across 15 APAC nations, the study concluded that Singapore's GDP would...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events