The growing number of platforms with multiple engagement opportunities is creating a fragmentation of media and audiences. Media agencies need a diverse range of skilled talent to meet this challenge, but are finding it hard to both attract and retain top talent.
“Finding talent is not the biggest problem because a lot of candidates are attracted to agencies by the excitement and creativity side of the industry,” says Reina Cheng, head of practice, commerce...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events