Diageo has called a global media review as it seeks to be at the forefront of media planning and data-driven marketing.
The drinks giant, which is one of the world's top advertisers and spends more than 2bn $2.4bn a year on marketing, has contacted all of the large agency groups about pitching for the media planning and buying account.
Dentsu Aegis Network’s Carat retained the bulk of the business when Diageo...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events