The Dentsu Group has reported a first-half decline of 1.5% in organic growth, which fell 2.1% in Japan, and 1% at Dentsu Aegis Network. Statutory operating profit fell 55.4%, while the company listed a 26.1% decline in underlying operating profit and a 27.6% drop in underlying net profit.
Dentsu reported revenue growth of 3.2%, while revenue less cost of sales grew 2.6% on a constant-currency basis, from 445.7 billion yen US$4.2 billion to 449.2...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events