Dentsu Aegis Network posted gross profit growth of 17.1% thanks to record new business wins totalling $5.2 billion.
Dentsu Group's international arm, the parent of Carat and Mcgarrybowen, topped Recma's new business league thanks to this strong performance.
DAN's success is expected to drive above-average organic growth for the group in FY2018 and underpinned Dentsu Group's gross profit growth of 9.2% to 877.62...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events