Amid continuing uncertainty around trade and diplomacy between Japan and the US, Dentsu Public Relations has formed a partnership with an American think tank, the National Bureau of Asian Research NBR, in a move it hopes will upgrade its public affairs capabilities.
The NBR examines economic, political and security issues concerning the US and Asian countries. Within those, its areas of focus span trade, energy, medicine, health and welfare. As part of the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events